Friday, December 2nd 2011 - 20:36 UTC

Washington approves Jorge Argüello as Argentina’s next ambassador

The Argentine diplomat Jorge Argüello (grossly misinformed on the Falkland Islands) has received official approval from President Barack Obama’s administration for his bid to become the Argentine Ambassador in Washington DC, the Foreign Ministry announced this week in Buenos Aires.

Argüello until now held the post of ambassador before the UN

“The US embassy in Buenos Aires informed the Foreign Ministry that President Barack Obama signed the proper papers and officially accepted Jorge Argüello’s bid as the Argentine Ambassador in Washington DC,” a communiqué released by the Foreign Ministry stated.

Argüello was appointed by President Cristina Fernández on November 9th. He replaces outgoing Ambassador Alfredo Charadía. Argüello leaves his post as Argentina’s representative in the UN. Before that he acted as a lawmaker between 2003 and 2007.

As UN ambassador Argüello has been involved in a round of conferences world wide in support for Argentina’s claim over the Falkland Islands and other South Atlantic islands criticizing the UK’s “colonial attitude” and lack of commitment to bilateral talks on the Malvinas sovereignty dispute as mandated by the UN and other international organizations.

In his presentations the future ambassador in Washington has shown a supine ignorance or ill intention in describing facts about the Falklands arguing that most Islanders would willingly become Argentines “be it not for the fact most Islanders are in the payroll of English Social Security”.

1 xbarilox (#) Dec 02nd, 2011 - 08:55 pm Report abuse
“Likewise the British forces stationed in the Falklands “are mostly there to keep the islands under British control and prevent the Islanders from becoming willingly Argentine citizens” and that also is why all the posters in these forums who live in the islands are not regular islanders but British government employees. I wonder if the common islanders in the islands are allowed to read these pages, I don't think so. They are under the strict control of the British government in the islands.
2 Papamoa (#) Dec 02nd, 2011 - 09:04 pm Report abuse
What are you on ??, nothing but ill informed propaganda which has been spoon fed to the argentine population by the corrupt government of buffoons and morons!!!!!!!!
Long Live the Falklands.
3 geo (#) Dec 02nd, 2011 - 09:04 pm Report abuse
this article's title says that
“” the argentine diplomat Jorge Argüello( grossly misinformed on....)..“”
BUT
this can not be article news content ,it is interpretation on offline !!
4 Islas Malvinas (#) Dec 02nd, 2011 - 09:27 pm Report abuse
Excellent Job Mr Arguello! Let`s make the world know the truth!
5 Teaboy2 (#) Dec 02nd, 2011 - 09:56 pm Report abuse
Lol malviner, you do realise you need evidence to prove what you believe is the truth, ans where is your evidence to support what this dim wit ambassador of yours says - Oh thats right, it doesn't exist, because just like the rest of argentias claim over that falklands, its all based on lies.
6 Islander1 (#) Dec 02nd, 2011 - 11:15 pm Report abuse
Islas - I challenge you to come up with some facts to proove that Arghuello is talking truth- as you allege.
Come on - out with some facts - or go from these pages for ever!!
I am desperate to know where I can collect my share of the welfare cheqes from!! Have tried all Govt offices here but no luck!
7 Redhoyt (#) Dec 02nd, 2011 - 11:59 pm Report abuse
The truth will indeed get out, but hardly Argentina's spurious version.

Spain never let go of its claim to the Falklands, so Arsentina could hardly have 'inherited' it :-)

178 years of acquiesence by Spain - that should be enough for restrictive prescription :-)
8 Marcos Alejandro (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 12:10 am Report abuse
Congratulations Mr Arguello!
9 O gara (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 12:36 am Report abuse
Well at least Mercopress has finally admitted it is merely a.propaganda sheet giving its own opinion even in the midst of a braking story.Anyone who had any illusions that this is nothing but an MI5 funded brainwashing sheet now know the truth.Its interesting to note their desperation when their attacks on Arguello become so explicit it merely shows the ever weakening position they are having to endure in diplomatic circles.

hold.Argentinas consistent diplomacy on
the.Malvinas is
10 Pirat-Hunter (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 12:46 am Report abuse
I hope you all learned to speak and read spanish, I doubt the ignorance is do to lack of knowledge but just stuborn denial and obsession. es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Mar%C3%ADa_Vernet
11 Wireless (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 01:23 am Report abuse
Prat, why don't you post in Spanish next time?
12 Redhoyt (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 01:39 am Report abuse
“ .. an MI5 funded brainwashing sheet ..”

Tell me O'gaga - is it paranoia if they really are following you?

Sometimes people do things because they believe in them. Personally I like Arguello - he makes me laugh !

Spanish ? Is that a language ??
13 livin' in argentina (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 05:02 am Report abuse
I'm glad I found Mercopress. Just reading xbarilox or O gara makes me laugh. Reminds me of being back at school and the childish arguments you once had. How old are you guys? Perhaps an education would help your arguments a bit more as you are coming across as completly and utterly thick and stupid!
debate is one thing but arguing with a retarded child is not worthy of anyones time.
14 Kiwisarg (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 06:49 am Report abuse
12 Redhoyt
Personally I like Arguello - he makes me laugh !
Spanish ? Is that a language ??
Rotten you are really sick man!!!, The Gordito Cameron's not has to much future inUK, a a power in decline does not have much future please!!!stop drinking!!!
15 Redhoyt (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 07:20 am Report abuse
Kiwi'sArse - not heard from you in ages; so they let you out finally :-)

Now, did you know that in :

1824 – January 24th, Ferdinand VII of Spain decrees that his Government has no authority to negotiate the recognition of any revolted Spanish-American colonies. Spain still claims all of its territory in the Americas as its own.“

He died in 1833

But in 1834 - February 12th, the American Minister in Madrid, Cornelius Van Ness, presses the new Regent for recognition of the independence of the Spanish-American colonies.”

And that in 1836 - November 7th, the Cortes in Madrid is consulted over recognition of the new States of South and Central America. Secretary Calatrava tells the Cortes that the revolted States wish to be considered independent, and that they desired Spain to renounce; “all territorial or sovereign right” over them. As this was contrary to the Constutution, the Cortes is asked to give its authority.

The matter is passed to a Committee made up of 9 members of the legislature.

December 3rd, the Cortes votes in favour of recognising the new American States and gives up its territorial claims in the Americas, including the Falkland Islands.“

The Argentina Confederation didn't actually get recognised till 1858 and then had to get recognised again in 1863 when Buenoas Aires joined.

Importantly that recognition was only for what Argentina ”holds or will hold”, not for something that it would like to hold !

I wonder if Spain is thinking of bringing up her claim to East Falkland ??

:-)

falklandstimeline.wordpress.com/
16 O gara (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 07:50 am Report abuse
13 well amigo since you are so happy to feel.supe.rior in your debating skills but only up to now ventilate abuse let us hear this mature lucidity you espouse.
As for redhoyt Spanish has now more native speakers than the language you savage everytime you get near a keyboard.I dread to think what you must be like up close.Gracias a Dios no hablas. Español. Seria demasiado por Cervantas
17 Redhoyt (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 09:06 am Report abuse
Cervantes? He was a comic wasn't he ?
18 ElaineB (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 09:06 am Report abuse
@13 You will be subjected to childish personal attacks. It seems to be the default setting for the Argentine posters unable to make a lucid argument. Kinda reminds me of the old Monty P sketch, “Your mother was a hamster and you father smelt of elderberries.......” is about the level of debate.
19 stick up your junta (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 09:22 am Report abuse

substitute Falklands for Arguello, and you are bang on O gara
20 lsolde (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 11:21 am Report abuse
Arguello, looks like a horrible kid l knew at school.
Smiles like a shark, too.
Don't trust the liar one little piece.
21 Monty69 (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 11:26 am Report abuse
I don't agree with this article. It isn't 'supine ignorance' that make Arguello talk this rubbish. He's a professional liar.

It doesn't bother me actually.If Argentina want to employ a liar and peddler of easily refutable propaganda as ambassador to Washington, then the only people likely to end up looking stupid are them. They appear not to have noticed that 'diplomacy' and 'telling lies' are not the same thing.
I doubt even Arguello really believes that Falkland Islanders want to be Argentine, and there would come a time when a referendum was held with a 100% 'no'' vote, so I can't see at all what he gains from saying it.

There are places where Falkland Islanders can become known, can mix with people from other countries and let people know the truth. We just need to keep trying and siezing every opportunity.

I know from personal experience that when people from other countries learn the truth about what the Argentines are like towards us they are amazed and appalled.
22 livin' in argentina (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 12:15 pm Report abuse
How would you like me to educated you?

I have noticed this in my short time here. I wish I had more time to read the old posts. Actually there is some good material here. You would be hard pressed to make some of it up!
23 O gara (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 12:22 pm Report abuse
17 redhoyt you surprise me with your knowledge but lets be honest he wasnt as dumb as Shakespeare.
18 Pobrecita I never thought that finding out you are Walterina Mitty was a personal attack.You have my deepest apologies I promise never to wake you up from your Buenos Aires dreams again.
21 You are indeed corect the many people often feel horrified about the treatment handed out to english colonialists all over the planet.We only diverge in that these countries are confined to the US,France and Spain historic defenders of peopels all over the World.i mean they never stole a damn thing
24 ElaineB (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 01:10 pm Report abuse
@23 Have you thought about why it is so very important to you to believe that I do not spend 6 to 8 months of every year in South America, when in fact I do? If it makes you feel happy to believe your own special fantasy about me, live it up. : )
25 Redhoyt (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 01:24 pm Report abuse
Spain never stole anything ??

Wow.

Have you asked any indians ??
26 Forgetit86 (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 01:26 pm Report abuse
Lol @ Mercopress's anger.
27 stick up your junta (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 03:15 pm Report abuse
Lol @ Mercopress's anger

They are Rank amateur compared to you, when you get upset and girly if anybody dares to criticise Brazil
28 ChrisR (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 05:19 pm Report abuse
#9 O gaga
It's not MI5, if any British service would be doing such nonsense as you claim it would be: Secret Intelligence Service (SIS, or MI6) which operates world-wide.
Just to confirm: MI5 ONLY operates in the UK & NI.
As an alledged 'Irishman' YOU would have known that.
29 O gara (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 06:34 pm Report abuse
Red hoyt you poor boludo i suddenly realize you actually did think Cervantes was a comedian dont you get irony or do the peripheral areas have any education nowadays even worse than before,I suppose with the cutbacks and all that.
Christy congratulation for the first time you actually made a relevant and correct point you have my deepest admiration well done.
Pobrecita i couldnt give a monkeys if you spent years in South America its just pathetic you dont understand Spanish or havent seen anywhere on your supposed trips.
30 ElaineB (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 08:17 pm Report abuse
Name calling? How sophisticated.

You care a lot because you mention it so much. I expect I have seen far more of South America than you. More of Argentina than you since I have travelled the length and breadth of the country.

It is true that I don't spend much time shopping, as you seem to, or hanging out in tourist traps. Also, I have not experienced your proclamation that 'everyone feel rich' in Argentina. Definitely not where I visit to speak to people. You should try to get out and about more, you would see a very different Argentina away from the shops on Corrientes.
31 O gara (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 09:27 pm
Comment removed by the editor.
32 Pirat-Hunter (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 10:28 pm Report abuse
People in here seem fixed on assuming that Argentina wants the fakland island company and any of it's subjects, but Argentina has no interest in dictating to illegal aliens what their choice of citizenship is, they are free and always will be free to become Argentine's or go back to the UK, as they do with ilegal aliens in Canada, USA and britain. maybe Argentina should start sending all this pirats and illegal aliens straight to UK, have them deal with their mess. works like this, if anyone has permits from UK or fakland to fish travel or even live there, deport them to UK, let their courts deal with matter and let the cost of piracy be payed by their own subjeacts, after that we can all watch them sink under the beurocraty they themsleves created.
33 Wireless (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 10:45 pm Report abuse
Prat, you're not making a lot of sense, apparently you lot can't run your country properly and you want us to deal with your problems for you, yeah right, like that will happen.
34 Redhoyt (#) Dec 03rd, 2011 - 11:24 pm Report abuse
So irony isn't comedy - well, I live and learn :-)
35 Cruzansailor (#) Dec 04th, 2011 - 06:13 am Report abuse
Does this idiot even take himself serious? And now he is Ambassador to the US. Argentina's rotary history is at work here.
36 O gara (#) Dec 04th, 2011 - 06:58 am Report abuse
REDHOYT old boy ever heard the maxim when in a hole stop digging.The supporters of the old empire are indeeed a curious lot some unable to understand the subtleties of their own language others purporting to spend large amounts of time in Argentina but seemingly incapable of understanding a word of Castellano
37 Redhoyt (#) Dec 04th, 2011 - 07:39 am Report abuse
I've always preferred Catalan to castellano.

Another peoples long in need of self-detemination - even independence :-)
38 J.A. Roberts (#) Dec 04th, 2011 - 08:25 am Report abuse
Very amusing. O gara, the fake Irishman gloating about the dominance of Castellano - a form of cultural imperialism if there ever was one - and then having a pop at an imagined British Empire (which was wound up decades ago)...
39 xbarilox (#) Dec 04th, 2011 - 08:47 am Report abuse
@ 38 stop talking nonsense, stupid latin american.
40 J.A. Roberts (#) Dec 04th, 2011 - 08:54 am Report abuse
@39 ”¿Que?
41 O gara (#) Dec 04th, 2011 - 10:41 am Report abuse
Its to the supporters of the crown I am today a fake Irishman,yesterday a Paddy butting in on Englands business.Well isnt it nice to be all things to all men.Poor old redhoyt still doesnt get it.Really old boy if English is beyond you and Castellano a horrible threat the nuances.of.Catalonia.will.explode whats inside that head
42 J.A. Roberts (#) Dec 04th, 2011 - 11:26 am Report abuse
O gara, please don't confuse “supporters of the crown”, whatever that is supposed to mean, with supporters of universal human rights and supporters of democratic choice, ideas you don't seem to be acquainted with.

I see that you don't deny that the dominance of Castellano is nothing short of cultural imperialism.
43 Redhoyt (#) Dec 04th, 2011 - 11:44 am Report abuse
Catalan ex ... what can I say ... oh yes, there was an Irish ex too, couple in fact !

Ahh, the experiences of life .... they'll come to you when you're a littel older :-)
44 O gara (#) Dec 04th, 2011 - 03:52 pm Report abuse
42 I have to be careful as the sensors are getting Zimbabwean in their efforts to stop meaninful and honest discussion when the English are feeling uncomfortable.
Sr o Sra Roberts where did i say Castellano was dominant could you give me the quote or is the Jameson getting a little too much today.
As for poor old 43 i fear hes beyond even Jameson must be poitin
45 J.A. Roberts (#) Dec 04th, 2011 - 04:12 pm Report abuse
I think you mean the censors, and anyway probablemente han borrado tus commentarios porque aqui no se puede escribir en tu querido castellano, algo que tu sabes muy bien.

Oh, and try to read. I never said that you said Castellano was dominant, I simply said that you did not deny this.
46 O gara (#) Dec 04th, 2011 - 05:04 pm Report abuse
Che I deny it I deny it I deny it ¿feliz? que boludo censor it means what an asshole
47 J.A. Roberts (#) Dec 04th, 2011 - 06:53 pm Report abuse
You deny that the dominance of Castellano is nothing short of cultural imperialism? When it so evidently is...
48 briton (#) Dec 04th, 2011 - 09:29 pm Report abuse
Is it not true that Ambassadors sent to other countries, are normally never heard of again,
Except when the boss comes to stay, they have somewhere to rest,

This man is probably in the best place,
Out of sight out of mind,
49 xbarilox (#) Dec 04th, 2011 - 10:51 pm Report abuse
@ 47 andá a dormir, estúpido, que hablás castellano y te hacés la anglosajón.

@ 48 still being the clown briton, it seems you never change.
50 O gara (#) Dec 04th, 2011 - 10:58 pm Report abuse
Roberts is incapable of logical argument amigo so he decides to be a troll.Hes best ignored
51 Anglo-Saxon (#) Dec 04th, 2011 - 11:51 pm Report abuse
Guys we're as bad as each other. Argentina claim the Falklands even though the Islanders do not express a lot of wish to become Argentinian yet we Brits treat it like a kid on the playground taunting the others with its toy. I believe the best thing to do to settle this issue would be to get the UN to hold a referendum in the Falklands giving them three options: Legitimate part of the UK not just oversea territory which is perfectly viable with modern communication technology. Become part of Argentina. Or be their own independent nation. This issue should not stand in the way of two nations that economically and technologically could learn much from each other. The issue should be put to the people them selves by an independent body and as long as both nations agree to deal with the outcome we can then get past this bad blood. Argentina as an emerging nation have much to offer us with trade, and equally the UK as one of the most advanced and still advancing countries have much to offer Argentina. In my opinion as the new generation of my generation this conflict is fought over people whose opinions are lost
52 briton (#) Dec 05th, 2011 - 12:43 am Report abuse
still being the clown Briton
I spent 3 years training as a comedian and you think im a clown, very funny laugh laugh.

But is it still not true that you hardly if ever, hear from them,

That’s the best place for him, out of the way,
And in the company of the Americans, they will look after him .lol.
53 Redhoyt (#) Dec 05th, 2011 - 05:20 am Report abuse
Britain - it's hard to be a clown, far too serious work for a sense of humour :-)

What you need is a Union !

wiki.lspace.org/wiki/Fools'_Guild
54 J.A. Roberts (#) Dec 05th, 2011 - 08:33 am Report abuse
O gara, you wouldn't know logical argument if it hit you in the face.
55 lsolde (#) Dec 05th, 2011 - 09:39 am Report abuse
@51Anglo-Saxon,
l think you'll find that thats already been done.
Argentina didn't like the results.
56 ChrisR (#) Dec 05th, 2011 - 12:55 pm Report abuse
51 Anglo-Saxon (#)
I have been on these MercoPress sites for only 4 months BUT we are not the same as the Argies.
Wait until xbox cannot answer a lucid viewpoint of yours and he asks you if you have had two doses of Argentine semen (up your arse). He does seem to be two people because his posts alternate between reasonable thought out dialogue and drunken , illiterate rants.
Argentina also pays people to work on here to push their skewed view of everything.
Please keep watching, over the next few days you will see for yourself what I say is true.
57 livin' in argentina (#) Dec 05th, 2011 - 01:50 pm Report abuse
And the South Sandwich Islands?
58 J.A. Roberts (#) Dec 05th, 2011 - 02:44 pm Report abuse
@ Anglo-Saxon

As a Non Self Governing territory (a very specific status under international law), the Falkland Islanders already have options, spelled out in UN Resolution 1541 (XV) of 1960, namely:

1. Emergence as a sovereign independent State
2. Free association with an independent State
3. Integration with an independent State

The Falkland Islanders have freely chosen the second, a free association with the UK. What point would a referendum serve when the Falkland Islanders have already made their wish blatantly clear?

Every year the Falkland Islanders spell out their wish to remain in a free association with the UK front of the UN Decolonisation committee, and ever year Argentina blocks their removal from the list of Non Self Governing territories, so I'm sorry, but it's Argentina who behaves like the kid on the playground who can't get his own way.
59 livin' in argentina (#) Dec 05th, 2011 - 04:11 pm Report abuse
#57
sorry. meant to post here
en.mercopress.com/2011/12/05/the-33-nation-celac-grants-full-support-to-argentina-in-the-falklands-dispute?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=aviso_comentarios
60 dab14763 (#) Dec 05th, 2011 - 05:35 pm Report abuse
58 J.A. Roberts

There are 4 ways to decolonise, not 3. A 4th was added in Resolution 2625(XXV) of 1970

www.un-documents.net/a25r2625.htm

1)The establishment of a sovereign and independent State, 2) the free association or 3) integration with an independent State or 4) the emergence into any other political status freely determined by a people constitute modes of implementing the right of self-determination by that people.

The Falklands are decolonised under the 4th provision, not free association as this has a specific definition under resolution 1541:

Principle VII

(a) Free association should be the result of a free and voluntary choice by the peoples of the territory concerned expressed through informed and democratic processes. It should be one which respects the individuality and the cultural characteristics of the territory and its peoples, and retains for the peoples of the territory which is associated with an independent State the freedom to modify the status of that territory through the expression of their will by democratic means and through constitutional processes.
(b) The associated territory should have the right to determine its internal constitution without outside interference, in accordance with due constitutional processes and the freely expressed wishes of the people. This does not preclude consultations as appropriate or necessary under the terms of the free association agreed upon.

The Falklands do not qualify under b) above as their constitution must be approved by the UK parliament.

States in Free Asociation are entitled to membership of the UN. Cook Islands and Niue, associated with New zealand are not; but Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia and Palau, associated with the US, are.
61 Forgetit87 (#) Dec 05th, 2011 - 05:49 pm Report abuse
@sticky

As if you don't get angry when someone criticized your bankrupt nation. The difference is that I express myself with words (I can do that), while you let someone else do all the thinking for you with random links, which kinda gives the impression you're mentally deficient.
62 J.A. Roberts (#) Dec 05th, 2011 - 06:44 pm Report abuse
Thanks dab.
63 briton (#) Dec 05th, 2011 - 07:18 pm Report abuse
Bankrupt nation helps to bail out-
Ireland – Portugal – Greece – and Italy
Also expected to help if the French need help,but doubt it,

Bankrupt nation gives 12 billion in overseas aid,
23 odd billion to European subs each year,
Billions to the IMF and other international funds.
EX Bankrupt the UK gets richer and wealthier by NOT
Giving our precious money away to no hopers

Just a wealthy bankrupting thought.
64 Forgetit87 (#) Dec 05th, 2011 - 07:25 pm Report abuse
Fair enough briton, sorry for having offended your country. Should've directed my criticism to sticky only.
65 briton (#) Dec 05th, 2011 - 07:51 pm Report abuse
64 Forgetit87 , that’s ok,
I wasn’t offended, we are not perfect, but we do try,
But we are not bankrupt [just yet]
Just in debt like everybody else,

I just can never understand a government like mine, who says we have nothing left in the larder,
And then gives all the neighbours a free all expensive free holiday at butlins,
Just a thought.
66 stick up your junta (#) Dec 05th, 2011 - 08:56 pm Report abuse
I express myself with words (I can do that),

Well good for you, need some work on your sensitivity mind
67 Redhoyt (#) Dec 05th, 2011 - 11:22 pm Report abuse
Thanks Dab

”1970 – UN Resolution 2625 (XXV) states; “ ... By virtue of the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, all peoples have the right freely to determine, without external interference, their political status and to pursue their economic, social and cultural development, and every State has the duty to respect this right in accordance with the provisions of the Charter.... Every State has the duty to promote, through joint and separate action, realization of the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, ... The establishment of a sovereign and independent State, the free association or integration with an independent State or the emergence into any other political status freely determined by a people constitute modes of implementing the right of self-determination by that people... Every State has the duty to refrain from any forcible action which deprives peoples referred to above in the elaboration of the present principle of their right to self-determination and freedom and independence. ”
68 briton (#) Dec 06th, 2011 - 12:05 am Report abuse
. Today on the news,
The American ratings agency [standard and poor]
Has warned 15 countries including Germany and France, may lose their AAA Ratings, and be down graded,

France and Germany in the meanwhile wants a new treaty between the two of them and the erurozone nations, A two level state,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Bye bye euro
69 Malvinero1 (#) Dec 06th, 2011 - 03:26 am Report abuse
Bye bye euro.
Correct!! I have been saying that for the last 10 years....
70 lsolde (#) Dec 06th, 2011 - 09:28 am Report abuse
@69Malvinero1,
lf it happens it will be the only thing that you have got right.
Everything that you write about the Falklands is complete nonsense.
l also see that you had your keyboard repaired, good.
♥♥
71 ChrisR (#) Dec 06th, 2011 - 02:29 pm Report abuse
#70 Isolde
Don't get your hopes up - wait until his tablets wear off!
72 briton (#) Dec 06th, 2011 - 04:21 pm Report abuse
the worls is about to get a wake up call,

sure glad im british, ??
73 xbarilox (#) Dec 06th, 2011 - 05:43 pm Report abuse
@ 72 it's “the world is about to get a wake up call” not like you said “$3”%&** about to get a wake up call” your English is terrible, and you say you're a native English speaker!
74 ChrisR (#) Dec 06th, 2011 - 06:31 pm Report abuse
#73 xbollox
But at least he's British, not an Argie!:
75 briton (#) Dec 06th, 2011 - 08:20 pm Report abuse
73 xbarilox tut tut,
and what do we call people that Mickey take of other people spelling,
And we thought you were educated,[that’s Educated]
You understood what it meant did you not, a simple slip of the key board,
But of course you Argies never make errors on the key board do you,

And yes im British, and the best,
With an AAA rating ?
76 Philippe (#) Dec 08th, 2011 - 09:21 pm Report abuse
Mr. Arguello is going to have a “mission imposible” in Washington, where he'll
have to explain Argentina's new policy of “freedom of the seas,” consisting of hunting down fishing boats on the high seas, in compliance with Decree 256.
Furthermore, he'll also have to describe, of course, Argentina's so-called “Open skies” policy. No kidding!

Philippe
77 Malvinero1 (#) Dec 09th, 2011 - 02:59 am Report abuse
lf it happens it will be the only thing that you have got right.
Everything that you write about the Falklands is complete nonsense.
l also see that you had your keyboard repaired, good.
♥♥71 ChrisR (#)
Dec 06th, 2011 - 02:29 pm
#70 Isolde
Don't get your hopes up - wait until his tablets wear off
AHAAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
DO you think I care about you guys????
You are history,the old.....the NO FUTURE.....gone ideas.....
78 lsolde (#) Dec 09th, 2011 - 07:02 am Report abuse
@77Malvinero1,
Don't you think its time to go back to the asylum?
After all you've been loose all night.