Monday, September 10th 2012 - 05:29 UTC

In spite of God and Cristina, several Argentine governors teaming up as an option

Cordoba’s governor picked up the glove and replied to Argentine President Cristina Fernandez statements on God and fear arguing that God cannot be feared; I learned not to fear God or any other kind of governing body, however powerful they are”.

Cordoba governor de la Sota rules a rich province traditionally conservative but politically independent

Last week the Argentine president scolded her cabinet over some public works suspended by a judge, about which she had not been informed and told her ministers that “you only have to fear God, and me a little bit”.

Cordoba governor Jose Manuel de la Sota although belonging to the same Peronist coalition supporting President Cristina Fernandez had increasingly taken distance, following disagreements on the distribution of federal and social security funds.

Together with Santa Fe and the City of Buenos Aires they have appealed before the Supreme Court demanding the administration of President Cristina Fernandez liberates those funds. Cordoba, Santa Fe and the city of Buenos Aires are the largest electoral circuits of Argentina after the province of Buenos Aires.

De la Sota who is consolidating himself as a serious opposition candidate for presidential elections in 2015 in earlier statements said that “although we have seen Menemism, Duhaldism and now we see Kirchnerism, what always remains is Peronism.”

In a radio interview, De la Sota criticized the national government for not establishing political “dialogue” with those who “think differently.”

“Kirchnerism tried to build a transversal movement, but whenever it has been in trouble, it has been Peronism that has ensured that the continuity and stability of the government,” said De la Sota, thus becoming the first Peronist governor to openly criticize the government.

“For the past six months I have sought dialogue with the government, and regrettably with no success, which is why I had to turn to the Supreme Court,” said the governor in reference to his claim that the governent owes Córdoba a debt related to the pension system.

“I received no answer to my requests, apart from through an advert shown in between matches on national TV... I like to watch the highlights during halftime, not propaganda,” said De la Sota.

“I was a friend of (former later president) Néstor Kirchner, a friend with differences, but with respect. I am nobody’s enemy, neither of (Buenos Aires City Mayor Mauricio Macri’s) PRO party, nor the Radicals, nor the Kirchnerites, nor the Socialists. One has to respect those who think differently — we can’t all expect to think the same,” he said.

To further mark distance from Cristina Fernandez, last Friday De la Sota shared with the Mayor of Buenos Aires Mauricio Macri a special box at the Mario Kempes stadium where they were pictured together as they watched the Argentina-Paraguay match for the 2014 qualifiers.

“De la Sota, representing the dignity of Córdoba citizens, has said ‘we’ve come this far’. I respect the Córdoba citizens’ dignity, as they have never enjoyed being pushed around” said Macri who has also been clashing with the central governments over funds, subsidies and the transfer of services to the city.

Earlier, Macri visited Mendoza province with fellow PRO party leaders and celebrated the fact that he encountered “many people who are not willing to accept national Government who is intent in instilling fear among citizens.”

“I want a peaceful country, with dialogue and accords, where the person who thinks differently is respected. I want an end to this (Venezuelan president Hugo) Chávez-like situation to which Kirchnerism is leading us to,” he added.

Leaders of Macri’s PRO party met in Córdoba province in order to discuss their stance in upcoming national debates.

1 LEPRecon (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 06:25 am Report abuse
Ah a man who can think for himself. The Dear Leader will not be happy.
2 Iron Man (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 07:40 am Report abuse
That was a very, very odd comment from CFK - so odd that it stands out among the many weird comments she makes as being particularly bonkers. I think it might be a defining moment for her, the point at which a number of people around her, such as the governer's, realise they can't sit around and they have to do something about her.
3 ElaineB (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 07:46 am Report abuse
@ 2 This is true. CFKC is known for speaking before engaging her brain but this time she went too far. That is the feedback I have been hearing from BsAs.
4 lsolde (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 08:54 am Report abuse
l think that she tried to crack a joke!
Sounds like it backfired.
5 ElaineB (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 09:03 am Report abuse
@4 Yes, like ridiculing the grandfather for wanting to change pesos for ten dollars to give to his grandson on his birthday. She called him mean, forgetting that ten dollars is a lot of money for most of her poor voters, and a lot of money to give to any child. Silly bint.
6 Pete Bog (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 09:32 am Report abuse
“I want a peaceful country, with dialogue and accords, where the person who thinks differently is respected.”

Is this possible from a Peronist?

Hope the views of the Falkland Islanders are taken into account then, (not forgetting the views of their South American neighbours).
7 Sir Rodderick Bodkin (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 11:37 am Report abuse
I hate her just as much as i hate the opposition. It sucks to be stuck in the middle. I should have left this country long ago.
Things are about to get uglier, if not already ugly.
8 The Cestrian (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 11:38 am Report abuse
www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2012/09/09/3047926/tiny-uruguay-outshines-neighbor.html

Good article on the contrast between Uruguay and Argentina.
9 Iron Man (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 11:57 am Report abuse
@7 Uglier than CFK? Blimey!!! Wouldn't want to see that :-(
10 British_Kirchnerist (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 12:56 pm Report abuse
Unlike Cristina, this guy really IS arrogant, he says does not even fear God, a trait of tyrants from antiquity down to today! Cristina did not “compare herself to God” or anything like it, this is just lying propaganda from the right. This governor represents the right of Peronism moving in for the kill, I hope Cristina can outflank the likes of him by reviving the transversal project to build a solid left base to win in 2015...
11 Idlehands (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 01:18 pm Report abuse
Are you a god botherer BK? I don't fear your god either - it'd be like fearing somebody else's daydreams.

A question I've always wondered - if your god is so benevolent then why would people fear him? - and is he so conceited that he needs everybody to worship him to? Your idea of a god sounds much like the characteristics of a tyrant.
12 ElaineB (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 01:20 pm Report abuse
She said the words that have been attributed to her, though I am sure she regrets is in the backlash.

I don't fear God. Why would I fear something imaginary? I have complete respect for the law and the system of democracy.
13 Simon68 (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 01:43 pm Report abuse
As a non believer in peronism, I must congratulate Governor de la Sota for his statement about respecting people who differ in belief, he is beginning to sound just like Julio Cobos. So there is a glint of light at the end of the kirchnerist tunnel.

I don't fear God or the MBOA, even a little bit, but in desperation I'll admit to praying to him for the end of the kirchnerist plague!!!!!
14 Sir Rodderick Bodkin (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 01:47 pm Report abuse
Llega hasta aca la baranda a chimichurri del choripan.
15 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 01:54 pm Report abuse
#10 BK.....For those of faith, being a communist and not one of them.......“ I've learned not to fear God” is not a trait of a tyrant. Did he say he has no faith? Those who believe do not fear God, they merely accept him ......what a moron you are BK.
16 Britworker (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 02:04 pm Report abuse
I think it should be the Royal Navy, then God, then Turkey neck.
17 Tobers (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 02:10 pm Report abuse
---what a moron you are BK---

its worth repeating.

Frequently.
18 Idlehands (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 02:17 pm Report abuse
The love of gods is the route of all evil. Tis far worse than cold hard cash.
19 Conqueror (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 02:34 pm Report abuse
@10 Share something with us. Just how much does CFK pay you to come out with the tripe you write? I've found the article that mentions the regime employing about 1,500 people to get on to blogs etc and undermine reasoned discussion. So how much is it? 100 pesos per comment? More? Less? Have you tried demanding payment in dollars?
20 Sir Rodderick Bodkin (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 02:51 pm Report abuse
CFK pays them with choripan and cheap vino tetra brick.

They are scum multiplying like rats, spreading disinformation across the internet.
Their only objective; to undermine, discredit, troll and censor anyone who oppose the regime.

I've had my fair share of ''Twitteros K'' or ''Ciber-K'' trying to bash me in the last few months.
Best thing to do is to block and report them.
21 pgerman (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 02:58 pm Report abuse
@British_Kirchnerist

CFK has no defence at all, she cannot be defended. Instead of causing fear she begins to cause embarrassment to all of us !!!

Please, stop fantasizing, CFK and Peronism, is rightist and it is difficult to find a single measure of government that could be described as leftist, nor even mention socialist, in a decade time.

I can not even imagine the horror that must feel the Islanders imagining that CFK wants to rule the Islands.....and they can not be blamed of being wrong.

For the time being, I only wish the islanders to be lucky enough as to keep themselves very far from CFK's influence and her Peronism.
22 Raul (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 03:00 pm Report abuse
10 British_Kirchnerist

Excellent reasoning.
You are wrong again. The Argentine people and society as a whole, never forget Malvinas. On the contrary, as is known increasingly the Falklands conflict, world public opinion turns in favor of Argentina. No matter the ruler. Just look at the opinion of the Nobel Peace prize on the subject. Especially on English colonialism and imperialism in the 21st century.
23 Idlehands (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 03:03 pm Report abuse
I never knew the Nobel Peace Prize had opinions. Does it have million dollar thoughts???

I do like the way Argentines are mindlessly optimistic about their chances. It seems in Argentina if you repeat something often enough then it becomes true.
24 ElaineB (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 03:06 pm Report abuse
@21 I don't thing BK is being paid to post. He is just one of those disaffected types looking for a hero to hang onto. Unfortunately he chose the wrong one because his political stance is completely at odds with Kirchnerism.

We should have a whip-round and sent him to BsAs for a visit. I am sure we could get a family in one of the villas to host him and show him what life is like for them. And he could meet some of the business people trying to earn a living whilst finding enough money to bribe the right people so they can continue. And he can try getting to work through the constant strikes and protests. Or visit one of the poorly equipped schools that haven't seen a lick of paint in decades, without books or teachers - because they will be on strike again. He can see the children begging and performing at streetlights at midnight etc. etc.
25 Iron Man (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 03:44 pm Report abuse
I wonder if God fears CFK?
26 GeoffWard2 (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 03:50 pm Report abuse
Ah yes, and about time too.
It is past the time that heavyweight politicians prepared for a post-Kirchnerite government with an alternative persuasion.

Elaine, I have enjoyed immensely B_K's finely-honed postings; one could even believe that he really does favour CFK and her band!
But the underlying theme is a special type of humour ... one which leaves you thinking “Surely he doesn't believe that!”
Stand back, and see a super-troll.
27 ElaineB (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 03:59 pm Report abuse
@26 Yes, I used to think he was a wind-up merchant, especially the creepy, panting stuff that makes one's skin crawl.
He would be a super-troll if only he were more intelligent about politics. That lets him down.
I do laugh a lot at his posts and TTT's.
28 bushpilot (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 04:03 pm Report abuse
@conqueror #19

“I've found the article that mentions the regime employing about 1,500 people to get on to blogs etc and undermine reasoned discussion.”

Is that article on line? Could you post the link? That explains many things about some posters I can't understand.
29 Tobers (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 04:24 pm Report abuse
BK would have to be very into character - method troll if you will. Or maybe its half and half - a Kirchnerist but also enjoys over doing it to wind people up. And loving the attention.

Either way he/she/it is not needed in the equation
30 Conqueror (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 06:24 pm Report abuse
@28 No, sorry. I know it was a site I went to following someone else's link. I've been back through my browser's history but, being British, I can't lie about it. I saw it. I read it. I think it was an argie site. But I can't find it. I can't think why I was stupid enough not to save it!
31 2012 (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 06:48 pm Report abuse
I post in The Economist under Britain...
see my comments about Prince Harry bare buttocks..
freedom of speech for aaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllll
32 ElaineB (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 06:56 pm Report abuse
@31 No one give a flying one about your obsession with Prince Harry's arse. Jog on.
33 toooldtodieyoung (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 07:01 pm Report abuse
30 Conqueror

You know what? I still believe it. Employing people to hound people on line who are against KFC's government? That sound like something that La campora would do doesn't it?
34 Sir Rodderick Bodkin (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 07:45 pm Report abuse
They been doing this since last year. No surprise.
La Campora is one of the worst things that happened in my country.
35 2012 (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 07:57 pm Report abuse
Prince Harry choice of unrestrained sex indulgence is a mental illness.
He is gay!
36 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 08:22 pm Report abuse
Does anyone else find sussie I mean 2012 to be the worst troll of them all???? Ineffectual that is.
37 ElaineB (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 08:26 pm Report abuse
@36 Just an attention seeker. A very prudish attention seeker. I have been guilty of responding but ignore is really the only option.
38 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 09:01 pm Report abuse
I try to ignore her also, but sometimes I lose my self control.
39 ElaineB (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 09:05 pm Report abuse
@ 38 me too, lol
40 2012 (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 09:26 pm Report abuse
The UK Team is loosing!
The UK rubbish bloody english people are known all around the world be the worst all all!
Poor Isolda/Ysensere-ly Skare
Poor Conqueror/Captain Poppy
41 briton (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 10:22 pm Report abuse
It’s always the same gutter people,
That complain of getting splashed by a passing rolls Royce .lol.
42 Sir Rodderick Bodkin (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 10:56 pm Report abuse
I wonder what it is.A he, She or it?.
Maybe its an AI programmed by Kretina and ''El Maxi'' with help of Campora indocrination fascist group, to talk trash all over the internet.
43 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 11:03 pm Report abuse
They actually think people are happy in argentina.
44 Viva Argentina (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 11:09 pm Report abuse
The rubbish bloody english people needs to shut up!
45 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 11:19 pm Report abuse
Turn it around del la Soto

Argentina On The Brink: What Is The Real Investment Risk?

seekingalpha.com/article/477871-argentina-on-the-brink-what-is-the-real-investment-risk
46 Troy Tempest (#) Sep 10th, 2012 - 11:31 pm Report abuse

Now Sussie-boy-toy is Viva Argentina, or Vauxhall Viva, or something!!

He cleverly disguises herself each time. LOL

@44 VV
“The rubbish bloody english people needs to shut up!”

Oooooooo, it hates to be ignored.

Lol lol lol lol lol ...
47 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 11th, 2012 - 12:14 am Report abuse
I need to tell sussie to type louder, I have a hard time hearing her/him !!

us please type louder!!
48 British_Kirchnerist (#) Sep 11th, 2012 - 01:03 am Report abuse
#21 “CFK and Peronism, is rightist and it is difficult to find a single measure of government that could be described as leftist, nor even mention socialist, in a decade time.

In the near future Argentina is going to be another Venezuela. Thanks to CFK and to the Peronism !!!”

Logically, how can both these statements be true?!

On God. I believe in God, though I am agnostic in matters of what is the one true faith and don't believe anyone will go to hell for getting that question wrong. I'm generally quite liberal but just can't see how we could have existed at all without some creator outside of the universe. And if, uniquely, he is unbound by the laws of physics, it seems reasonable indeed to fear him. But also to love him for creating us. (I use the word “him” for convenience but am not thinking of a literally gendered male!) If you don't believe in God, the question of whether you fear him or not is moot, dealing with many of the points above.

Now onto my strong point, the politics. I don't think this governor is an atheist, at least it would be quite something to be one openly in a “conservative” province of a Catholic country! So when he says he “doesn't fear” a God we must assume he believes in (or at least says he does) that really is the hight of arrogance.

Or to simplify it, if Cristina had said she didn't fear God, do you think the media might have made that out to be a bad thing? Worse than a right wing governor saying to faltering subordinates to “only fear God, and me a little bit while you work for me”...
49 Bongo (#) Sep 11th, 2012 - 01:09 am Report abuse
Shame this article brought the God-bashers crawling out of the woodwork, even though it was inevitable.

Too big a concept for their primate minds, I daresay.

Christina might invoke God in her political rhetoric but I doubt God ever invokes Christina..
50 Frank (#) Sep 11th, 2012 - 02:58 am Report abuse
Help needed..... in which thread did Thicko mention....'the almost forgotten Galtieri' ?

I'm sure he came out with that gem just a few days ago.

what is it they say? '' those that forget history are doomed to repeat it...'

Is it just me that thinks that every day is Ground Hog Day in Argentina....

Sorry, I know its well off topic but my memory is developing worrying tendencies.

He seems to have taken at least one if not two of his sock puppets away on hols......
51 Idlehands (#) Sep 11th, 2012 - 04:48 am Report abuse
“Too big a concept for their primate minds, I daresay”

OK then monkey-boy. Gives us one single solitary piece of evidence that there is a god.
52 Frank (#) Sep 11th, 2012 - 04:51 am Report abuse
give us one single solitary piece says there isn't.....

Why does water start to expand when it falls below 4C and what would happen if it didn't?
53 Idlehands (#) Sep 11th, 2012 - 05:06 am Report abuse
That's a physics question - try looking up “properties of water”

What on earth that has to do with the existence of god i've no idea. There's equally no evidence for or against the existence of a pixie on a magic cloud sprinkling stardust to create the universe we live in. Why is there not as much effort put into proving or disproving that?...or alternatively the ubiquitous Invisible Pink Unicorn
54 Frank (#) Sep 11th, 2012 - 06:33 am Report abuse
What on earth do star dust sprinkling pixies have to do with the fact that KFC is a thieving old boot?
55 Idlehands (#) Sep 11th, 2012 - 08:36 am Report abuse
This conversation is now making no sense. I think you've got hold of the wrong end of the stick somewhere.

51 is a response to 49 for a start.
56 Simon68 (#) Sep 11th, 2012 - 02:43 pm Report abuse
Governor de la Sota and his views on God:

“I was taught that God is a God of love, why should we fear Him. I don't fear God.”

As usual taking a man's statements out of context changes the sense out of all proportion. Unfortunately reporting a man's statements often do exactly this.

Now BK I would like to know where the arrogance is in Mr. de la Sota's statement. As usual you manage to spin, in your own tiny mind, everything into a sort of leftist rubbish heap, reality is not like that, reality usually has something to do with the truth, not made up lies!!!!
57 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 11th, 2012 - 04:42 pm Report abuse
#56 That is what I assumed he meant when he said he “learned” not to fear God. Most people the talk about learning of God are believers.
58 Simon68 (#) Sep 11th, 2012 - 05:25 pm Report abuse
28 bushpilot (#)
Sep 10th, 2012 - 04:03 pm

Try googling the following tex: lanata ciberk investigación

Good luck!!!
59 2012 (#) Sep 11th, 2012 - 05:48 pm Report abuse
@47 Conqueror/Captain Poppy
Isolde/Yensere-ly Skare
Conor Luden-Brown
Briton Jack the Ripper
Zhivago/Craig R
and the rest of the UK team are all loosers!
60 briton (#) Sep 11th, 2012 - 06:32 pm Report abuse
120 medals,
some losers aye.
61 Troy Tempest (#) Sep 11th, 2012 - 06:53 pm Report abuse
@59 Pederast/poohsie

can't hear anything... :-D
62 Pirat-Hunter (#) Sep 11th, 2012 - 07:22 pm Report abuse
This goes to prove all 90% catholic Argentines that the options aren't any better, with every comment made by governor's like this one the options get smaller and smaller, Doing politics clearly is not for everyone. CFK for ever, Can any Argentine honestly say there was better times? Enlighten us with dates people and place. I will like to thank you for any participation in advance.
63 Preciosa (#) Sep 11th, 2012 - 07:52 pm Report abuse
@ 61

Yes! you said I am the best!
64 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 11th, 2012 - 11:44 pm Report abuse
Sussie I mean preciosa type louder please I can't hear you
65 Troy Tempest (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 12:17 am Report abuse
@63 Teacosy

What!? ANOTHER new name !!! LOL

Oh, I was so fooled by him - NOT!!!

Captain - it is so comical - I'm sure that La Campora is laughing at their mindless twit, as well.

He'll be kicked to the curb as soon as he becomes useless, LOL

Do you think he gets paid by responses? If we ignore him, will they stop paying him after a while??

I can think of only one other way for him to make money in Argentina.

I'm laughing at him too!
66 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 12:37 am Report abuse
He is on the curb.....only he thinks it's his regal living quarters! He thinks everyone is a Brit.......the war must have scared the living shit out of them to think a Brit is behind everything.....lol
Kudos to the Brits!!

The goddess at work endorsing pork. You have to see this to believe this. This was around the time she was giving free fish out at Puerto Madero

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ1VFIyhQbA&feature=player_embedded
67 Troy Tempest (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 12:48 am Report abuse
What a nut job !!!!

ALL of LATAM must be laffing at her - my god , it's surreal.

This must be an ad for a Luis Bunuel film fest !

Thanks, BK must be overwhelmed - a sex scene with CFK commentary.

:-D
68 Preciosa (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 01:29 am Report abuse
@66 Conqueror/Captain Poppy/ Craig R/Zhivago

Did you read my post in The Economist about UK Prince Harry the right size ARse for you to screw?....feeling better?..jeeeeeeeeeeeejeeeeeeeeee
69 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 01:40 am Report abuse
That was a real speech she gave just before hubby passed.....so presidential right? Maybe he OD'ed on a pork roast. lol
70 2012 (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 02:00 am Report abuse
@69 Conqueror/Captain Poppy/Craig R./Zhivago = same gay guys.
Briton, Jack the Ripper.
Conor Louden-Brown= the rossy arse
Isolde/Yensere-ly/Scare+ same putiiiiiiiiiiisima!
Troy Tempest/yankee Nobody= Isolde
the whole UK team boring....
no ones pay attention to you guys
so
don't make stupid moves....is just waste of time!
71 Troy Tempest (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 02:02 am Report abuse

“ Maybe he OD'ed on a pork roast. lol”

She IS certainly a pig!!

LOL LOL
72 2012 (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 02:14 am Report abuse
Listen you are wasting time....so quit now or things can get worst!
73 Troy Tempest (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 03:15 am Report abuse
Captain Poppy,

Did you see post @72 ??

Time is running out - the Falkland referendum is nearly here !!

The Free World will back the Islanders,
The Falklands will get their oil,
CFK will be thrown out,
La Campora will get rid of Sussie 2012 !!!
74 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 10:10 am Report abuse
Troy Are you asking if I actually posting #72 as 2012? I only have this name
75 British_Kirchnerist (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 10:31 am Report abuse
76 briton (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 11:35 am Report abuse
We find it disgusting, that in 2012, some people are impersonating dead people,

And it’s a criminal offence,

But desperation breeds desperation.
77 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 11:49 am Report abuse
BK what “we're” you are not a “we're” the trolls are a “we're” you are a “want to be” but accept that “you're” a never will be. They say ignorance is bliss.....I assume you are the happiest man on earth.
78 briton (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 11:57 am Report abuse
can you prove this imperialist murder.

or is this again just anti british ,..
79 Troy Tempest (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 02:55 pm Report abuse
@74 Poppy

No, not sure why you ask.

I know it was that pederast Sussie
I know that 2012 is Sussie
Susana
Viva Argentina
slb
Propecia
And many other “aka's”
80 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 03:06 pm Report abuse
She is a nutjob in the classical sense of a nutjob. The childish rants she goes off on, thinks I am a Brit, pretends to live in the USA, BUT...!!! If nothing she is fun to read.
81 Troy Tempest (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 08:34 pm Report abuse
Sussie on TV LOL

Check out this video on YouTube:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6rDeZPSBsY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
82 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 09:14 pm Report abuse
OMG !! that is so damned funny!!!!!!!
83 Troy Tempest (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 09:25 pm Report abuse
I can't tell them apart LOL!

#2 Check out this video on YouTube:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIt1wWHDST8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
84 Zhivago (#) Sep 12th, 2012 - 11:58 pm Report abuse
75 BK
“#69 The left have different standards of what is “presidential”, we're much more relaxed about humour and sexuality but a lot less tolerant of imperialist murder than you guys...”

Is it possible that you are in fact, Argentine? I don't think anyone ever bought that Scottish bullshit you've been trying to sell anyway.
85 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 13th, 2012 - 12:14 am Report abuse
86 2012 (#) Sep 13th, 2012 - 12:54 am Report abuse

Bad news for the UK.

The Globe magazine, USA, said that Prince Harry met his “granny” to tell
her about moving to Las Vegas, Nevada USA on about 2014 when he receives his inherited monies from his mother Diana Spencer.

Prince Harry likes to play polo in Argentina and he loves Las Vegas, Nevada USA...the right place to play with real horses!

As you can see even Prince Harry don't want to reside in the UK!
I don't blame him! America, the beautiful!
Viva Americo Vespucio!
87 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 13th, 2012 - 01:25 am Report abuse
Not so good for the peso bonds:

blogs.ft.com/beyond-brics/2012/07/16/argentina-inflation-linked-peso-bonds-take-a-dive/#axzz26JB4iefY

Doesn't really matter though. The 2013 budget is cutting distributions to the provinces and restricting them from borrowing. Essentially she is forcing spending cuts but making the governors do it. Argentines will be the ones to feel the pain of the cuts, not ass lips and her cronies.
88 Troy Tempest (#) Sep 13th, 2012 - 01:38 am Report abuse
@85 Poppy
“Man my spanish sucks that was great Troy....however!........ I think he looks just a tad bit better than the real one.”

You are right, Capt'n. I think “Suckie” does look better in a dress than CFK. LOL

Suckie/sussie thinks they look close, too:
“Cristina looks like me after a day of work. As a working woman I understand her. I am a strong Argentinean woman and not matter what you say I will be here for 4 more years.”

Look at Sussie/2012 here, on YouTube:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0fywBbhvxo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
89 Anbar (#) Sep 13th, 2012 - 10:03 am Report abuse
“On the contrary, as is known increasingly the Falklands conflict, world public opinion turns in favor of Argentina.”

The world doesnt give a shit about Argentina's claims, the British are already backing the Falklands People and that means stability and a good platform for oil & gas deals.

The core UN charter backs the Falklands people's rights to self-determination and the Argentine government spends so much time trying to link EVERYTHING to the Falklands that many governments are sick & tired of all the repeated bullshit coming out of BA.

IF Argentina had a solid case they'd go to court, they havent so they dont, and in the meantime the people who live there, the ONLY people to ahve lived there, keep on doing what the UN charter says they can do: self-determine their future.

(Regardless of 21st century colonialism from the Kirchner government)

PS: Some of the Argentine posters here (excluding those paid to post by CFK et al -who dont count) really should look up “Colonialism” as it is pretty clear that most do not understand what the word means)
90 Zhivago (#) Sep 13th, 2012 - 12:24 pm Report abuse
89 Anbar
Its simple
Referendum= end of problem!
91 Troy Tempest (#) Sep 13th, 2012 - 03:35 pm Report abuse
Sussie in Vegas

Glamourous Sussie 2012 in Vegas

media.economist.com/images/images-magazine/2010/28/sr/201028srp004.jpg
92 Preciosa (#) Sep 13th, 2012 - 05:34 pm Report abuse
Again, Bfair!
Sussie is my friend and does not deserve be treated in such way.
She is 5'6” 145 lbs, brunette, very attractive argentinian lady!
Now, stop the bull shit and get serious!
I was expecting someone from the UK team will stop such wasting of time making offensive jokes, but...I see the UK team have a serious problem:
they are so inmature!... they all sound like children!
I hope the next comments improve, otherwise, responding these comments is just a waste of time!
93 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 13th, 2012 - 07:54 pm Report abuse
Troy that is some ofd the funniest posts I seen. I am willing to bet that sussie was one of the cfk impersonators.....the manly one.
94 Troy Tempest (#) Sep 13th, 2012 - 10:09 pm Report abuse
Thanks Poppy;

I showed the CFK drag queen videos to friends on other forums too.

We've all been killing ourselves laughing!!!

@92 prostitute /sussana/sussie/2012

“Sussie is my friend and does not deserve be treated in such way.
She is 5'6” 145 lbs, brunette, very attractive argentinian lady!”

LOL
If Propecia/ bum-boy/sussie thinks anyone believes that nonsense, HE is the stupidest troll I've ever seen !!
ROFL !!!!!!

Even La Campora laugh at him and call him stupid!

Check the address of Sussie's “Economist link, below:
Sussie in Vegas

media.economist.com/images/images-magazine/2010/28/sr/201028srp004.jpg

or this one:

lh5.ggpht.com/_yub3AMeB9B0/TKmQegllghI/AAAAAAAAN94/LZNLamUdeag/vegas8989%20copy.jpg
”very attractive ”

LOL LOL
95 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 14th, 2012 - 01:53 am Report abuse
Great vids....lol

The good people of Argentina took to the streets all across the country to let ass lips kirchner know what they think. Gotta love when people excercise free speech in protests!!
96 Troy Tempest (#) Sep 14th, 2012 - 03:28 am Report abuse
All quiet out there. Ozzy SS and Sussie/Prozac
are hiding from the mob in the 'Pink Brothel'.

Meanwhile, I thought this would entertain you:

CFK gets re-re-re-elected and vows to remain,

“QUEEN FOR LIFE ”!!

funnywebjokes.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/00grandma.jpg
97 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 14th, 2012 - 05:07 pm Report abuse
web.mail.comcast.net/service/home/~/247608_434054579983012_1893721078_n.jpg?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=86358&part=2
98 2012 (#) Sep 14th, 2012 - 07:05 pm Report abuse
@96 Troy Tempest

Sussie is all over Mercopress, the best news are the ones from the Middle East Can you read? Are you ready to work as UK military servant again for Sussie?
Go to the Middle East to fight for me...you big rubbish bloody arse!
99 Nene (#) Sep 14th, 2012 - 08:54 pm Report abuse
Try to say the Governor the taxes he applied to oil and compressed gas is a joke to the people who voted him. He wants to be a president. Well, he just commited suicide with these policies he's puting into practice.
100 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 14th, 2012 - 08:57 pm Report abuse
The whole world is watching argentina:

www.ibtimes.com/articles/384520/20120914/argentina-buenos-aires-fernandez-kirchner-protest-inflation.htm

Awesome pics here:
rt.com/news/argentina-protest-currency-reform-103/

Still watching.....
www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-14/argentine-protesters-bang-pots-to-protest-fernandez-s-failures.html

and more news:
www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/14/cristina-fernandez-argentina-protests_n_1884718.html

and now the strikes!!
laht.com/article.asp?ArticleId=366636&CategoryId=14093
101 2012 (#) Sep 14th, 2012 - 09:39 pm Report abuse
@ 100 Conqueror/Captain Poppy

......and here in the USA we all can hear the american embassies attacks!

Things are getting worst....

Can Conqueror/Captain Poppy go to war?
Why?
They are british wimps!
102 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 14th, 2012 - 11:09 pm Report abuse
Let freedom ring. Argentinos.....keep marching until she's dead or impeached!!!!!

www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2012/09/201291421514919689.html
103 Troy Tempest (#) Sep 15th, 2012 - 07:51 am Report abuse
@101 puppet-boy

Can't hear you - there is too much noise!
Protestors are banging pots and pans outside your door.

CFK and Maximum 'mo's bodies will be dragged through the streets - remember what happened to Mussolini, another Fascist ...
104 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 15th, 2012 - 03:05 pm Report abuse
2012 is sussie as well la camporas A team evacuated to Uruguay like a bad Taco
105 Troy Tempest (#) Sep 16th, 2012 - 04:52 pm Report abuse

I showed the CFK drag queen videos to friends on other forums too.

We've all been killing ourselves laughing!!!

@92 prostitute /sussana/sussie/2012

“Sussie is my friend and does not deserve be treated in such way.
She is 5'6” 145 lbs, brunette, very attractive argentinian lady!”

LOL
ROFL !!!!!!

Even La Campora laugh at him and call him stupid!

Check the address of Sussie's “Economist link, below:
Sussie in Vegas

media.economist.com/images/images-magazine/2010/28/sr/201028srp004.jpg

or this one:

”very attractive ”

LOL LOL
106 Captain Poppy (#) Sep 19th, 2012 - 04:27 pm Report abuse
She is a freaking fruitloop that sussie. She thinks I am British and she is trying this lame reverse pyschology that I am afraid to release my info. Nuts.....absolutely nuts she or it is. la campora must have sent her on her finanl kamakazi mission to acquire my personal info ..........lol