Monday, November 18th 2013 - 22:15 UTC

Brazil has a new Miss Bum Bum: Dai Macedo and her 107 cm behind

The Miss Bum Bum 2013 winner is 25-year-old Dai Macedo of Brazil. Dai Macedo, who was the representative for the state of Goias in central Brazil, was one of fifteen finalists that participated in the competition in Sao Paolo last week.

Miss Macedo making ostentation of her qualities

The winners of Miss Bum Bum ultimately become overnight celebrities in Brazil and end up with endorsement deals. But winning the competition is not easy. “It's a lot of work, a lot of devotion” Macedo admitted. “I denied myself a lot of things. No nightclubs. No sweets. I went to the gym Saturdays and Sundays.”

Earlier this year, Miss Bum Bum was in the middle of a scandal as a columnist for a Brazilian newspaper, O Dia, accused Miss Bum Bum contestants Maria Sousa and Eliana Amaral of bribing judges to win. Eliana Amaral reportedly paid judges 32.000 dollars to win, while Maria Sousa is said to have paid the judges even more.

According to a fellow contestant, Poliana Lopes, the bribery claims were true. She stated on Twitter: “It's no longer a secret to anyone that Miss Bumbum has been bought and already has a winner, Mari Sousa. I'm very sad because the result isn't deserved, and her bottom isn't the most beautiful, which in a serious contest would be more right. I hope filling her pockets with money makes her happy”.

However Dai Macedo has spoken out about the allegations that the competition is rigged, but has since retracted from her previous statements.

“I'm all emotional. I didn't expect to win,'' said Dai. ”All hell broke loose on social media sites but now I can say the contest was real.'' She was chosen by a half-male, half-female jury for her bottom

Nevertheless Dai Macedo admitted to some make up: ”It isn't 100 per cent natural - I had a butt lift. I always had a large backside but liposuction improved it,'' she stated.

Miss Bum Bum and her award-winning 107 centimeters behind hopes to become a TV presenter. And even when the prize of winning Miss Bum Bum means 2,100 dollars there are thousands to be made from endorsements.

1 Smoko (#) Nov 18th, 2013 - 10:47 pm Report abuse
Excellent Mercopress! Need more of this news...just for a change!
2 CabezaDura (#) Nov 18th, 2013 - 10:54 pm Report abuse
Well I guess we wont be needing these any longer

industriasmc.com.ar/imagenes/bicicletero1.jpg
3 Klingon (#) Nov 18th, 2013 - 11:04 pm Report abuse
107cm ass ? Thats a hippo!!

Prefer mine with a small tight ass
4 BOTINHO (#) Nov 19th, 2013 - 01:38 am Report abuse
Another of the beautiful sights to enjoy in Brasil !
5 Math (#) Nov 19th, 2013 - 01:43 am Report abuse
:~
6 ilsen (#) Nov 19th, 2013 - 02:17 am Report abuse
This is 'news' ?? I despair...........
7 CabezaDura (#) Nov 19th, 2013 - 03:18 am Report abuse
Miss Macedo making ostentation of her qualities.......and her QUANTATIES too!
8 reality check (#) Nov 19th, 2013 - 06:20 am Report abuse
That reminds me!

Where did I park my bike?
9 DanyBerger (#) Nov 19th, 2013 - 08:51 am Report abuse
Wowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is really big isn’t it?

The best piece of journalism I have ever read on Mercopress.

You can uses her bum bum as a table to put the bottle of champagne over it and sure will not fall...
10 GeoffWard2 (#) Nov 19th, 2013 - 09:06 am Report abuse
Man! That is Firm!
Not to be confused with the 'bunda mole' (big, soft, 'n lipo-rich) that catches the admiring attention of the teenage boys when it wobbles along the beach like a Pied Piper.
When she said she took a 'butt lift', this referred to one of Brasil's bigger industries, not a Stannah.
11 Conqueror (#) Nov 19th, 2013 - 09:53 am Report abuse
Trouble with these latino-type females is much the same as that with those of Ghana and Nigeria. By the time they are around 40-ish, they are ALL arse!
12 DanyBerger (#) Nov 19th, 2013 - 10:23 am Report abuse
@Conqueror

The real trouble for you is your 2 inch PiPi not good for big Bum Bum girls.

Ha ha
13 knarfw (#) Nov 19th, 2013 - 01:09 pm Report abuse
Wonder if she's been deforested.
14 Conqueror (#) Nov 19th, 2013 - 03:45 pm Report abuse
@12 I find it's best to make sure that one's “PiPi” always goes down “her” throat. Whether “she” wants it to or not. Too big for you? You should stop hanging around those school playgrounds!
15 GeoffWard2 (#) Nov 19th, 2013 - 04:18 pm Report abuse
~13
She's Brasilian
16 Briton (#) Nov 19th, 2013 - 07:53 pm Report abuse
is BK watching this.
17 aussie sunshine (#) Nov 20th, 2013 - 01:11 pm Report abuse
ummmmmmm!! nice
18 GeoffWard2 (#) Nov 20th, 2013 - 04:12 pm Report abuse
Funny, Aussie, I always thought of you as female for some reason!
19 Math (#) Nov 21st, 2013 - 04:12 pm Report abuse
@18 I have a reason: sunshine on the nickname.