Attracted by Chile’s positive economic climate a trade mission for North West England will be arriving in Santiago on 2nd-3rd December. The delegation from one of the most dynamic areas of the UK economy has representatives from Covering Cheshire, Lancashire, Cumbria and the cities of Manchester and Liverpool.
The delegation will visit Argentina and Brazil as well as Chile.
The companies visiting Chile are as follows
• Cussons Technology: a specialist in education technology.
• Chase International: spare parts for thermoelectric power generation.
• Flexcrete: High performance coatings, for hygienic, waterproof and anti-corrosion applications.
• Harland: design and manufacture of bespoke, automatic, self-adhesive label application systems.
• Hubron International: a specialist manufacturer of carbon black thermoplastic masterbatch and conductive compounds.
• Ironsides Lubricants: a grease lubricant manufacturer for industrial, automotive and specialist applications.
• Libertas Therapy: Skincare and Wellbeing products, using only pure and natural ingredients.
• Wheelwash: highway contamination prevention through cleaning systems for trucks and other vehicles exiting construction, quarry and mining, landfill and other sites.