MercoPress, en Español
Get our news on your inbox! Suscribe x
Montevideo, June 25th 2022 - 04:35 UTC
A huge oil spill off Brazil's northeastern coast may have involved a “ghost ship” carrying Venezuelan oil in breach of US sanctions, a Petrobras expert close to the probe into the disaster said on Tuesday. Read full article
I believe in ghosts - in Ghost-Ships; I believe even more!
I love Ghost Ships...
There are Ghost Political Parties. So why not Ghost Ships? The Ghost-Ship Fairy Tale is SO FUNNY:
- in an instant, oil sleeks suddenly appeared from nowhere
- not one ship reported it coming all the way from Venezuela
- Satelights read a number-plate of a car but are blind to a huge oil-sleeks floating on the sea-surface
- There were NO live/ongoing photos & videos of the incident
- Coast Guards, maritime & air-forces could detect NOTHING!
Commenting for this story is now closed.If you have a Facebook account, become a fan and comment on our Facebook Page!
Get our news on your inbox!