A huge oil spill off Brazil's northeastern coast may have involved a “ghost ship” carrying Venezuelan oil in breach of US sanctions, a Petrobras expert close to the probe into the disaster said on Tuesday. Read full article
Commenting for this story is now closed.
If you have a Facebook account, become a fan and comment on our Facebook Page!
I believe in ghosts - in Ghost-Ships; I believe even more!Oct 16th, 2019 - 04:46 pm - Link - Report abuse 0
I love Ghost Ships...Oct 18th, 2019 - 01:28 pm - Link - Report abuse 0
There are Ghost Political Parties. So why not Ghost Ships? The Ghost-Ship Fairy Tale is SO FUNNY:Oct 20th, 2019 - 09:38 am - Link - Report abuse 0
- in an instant, oil sleeks suddenly appeared from nowhere
- not one ship reported it coming all the way from Venezuela
- Satelights read a number-plate of a car but are blind to a huge oil-sleeks floating on the sea-surface
- There were NO live/ongoing photos & videos of the incident
- Coast Guards, maritime & air-forces could detect NOTHING!