MercoPress, en Español
Get our news on your inbox! Suscribe x
Montevideo, June 27th 2019 - 08:44 UTC
A fictional feature film has been shot in Antarctica for the first time. Scottish climbing instructor and documentary-maker Kirk Watson filmed South of Sanity while working for British Antarctic Survey (BAS). Read full article
And the killer is.................
The very same Psycho Emperor Penguin that attacked our little defenseless Virgin of Luján, at the Malvinas Argentinean War Cemetery, some months ago……..
We shot the first ever feature film there. That must prove we own Antartica. It's incontrovertible.
No... no… no...
This dogs own it….
Bad Yankee copy…:
Some Antarctica-related stories in September's South Georgia News and Events :
- Who Visits, How Many?
- Marine Protected Area; More Protection Coming
- Krill and Marathons - GSGSSI Visit To Norway
- Fishing And Shipping News
- Preparing For The Aerial Assault
- Bird Island Gets Lots Of New Place Names
- The Ice Project – Search For Endurance And Feature Film
- Wild Trip Of A Lifetime
- End Of The Mooring Line For HMS Plymouth?
- Bird Island Diary – Gentoo Breaks The Egg Record
- Alps To Antarctica
- South Georgia Snippets
- Dates for Your Diary
Our South Atlantic commitment really is South of Sanity!
Commenting for this story is now closed.If you have a Facebook account, become a fan and comment on our Facebook Page!
Get our news on your inbox!