MercoPress, en Español
Get our news on your inbox! Suscribe x
Montevideo, July 19th 2019 - 10:41 UTC
A run off in November to elect Uruguay's president seems most certain because none of the two leading candidates will manage a majority in the first round on 26 October, according to the latest public opinion poll. Read full article
GO, GO, POU!
shh. you cannot opine christine
remember all you can do is to thank the hermanos uruguayos for allowing you to hide there.
@ 2 POLLY
Still repeating lies no matter how many times I have explained the situation to you so that must indicate one or more of the following are true:
1) you are a paid troll to make trouble with anyone not 'supporting' the argie position;
2) you don't believe me because you do not understand how I have come into the wealth needed to do what I do from my working class background;
3) you are bitter and twisted because you lost your job as a concrete barrow labourer due to TMBOA decisions regarding everything in the construction industry had to be in argie arsewipes and it killed the job stone dead. You cannot take it out on TMBOA so you have to pick the Brits;
4) you are so poor now compared with your parents who took you to PdE on holiday and nowadays you cannot afford to go to whatever the local dump is on the Atlantic coast of TDC that you lose your temper at the least thing;
5) you simmer in rage because nobody on here believes a word you say. You are laughable in the extreme and as for your unique aeroplane that is almost 50 YO and is still 'perfectly safe’ all I can say is if you did hold a PPL you would KNOW what a load of bollocks your statement is;
6) you seethe over the fact that you can never go to the Falklands and enjoy a good life not seen in TDC since the British pulled all their money out rather than have it stolen by people such as you;
7) you have NO CHANCE of getting another job anywhere in TDC and no other country will take you apart from another SA hellhole such as Venezuela or Cuba, you will NEVER be accepted in the USA or the UK.
So which is it: I think ALL of them.
Off topic, I know.
Congratulations to Uruguay for having qualified for Rugby World Cup 2015 by beating Russia Saturday 11 October 2014.
and their best player is, as we already know, an argentinian.
@ 5 mamarracho 2
He left Argentina at such a young age and learnt his rugby in Uruguay - doesn't make him an Argentine rugby player. Idiot!
gordo ball of fat
and what can you know, big ball of fat, about him or his family?
he, like his whole family were born and formed in the san isidro club, where he played in the first division.
why you gordo bola de grasa insist in opining about things you don´t know?
Commenting for this story is now closed.If you have a Facebook account, become a fan and comment on our Facebook Page!
Get our news on your inbox!