MercoPress, en Español
Get our news on your inbox! Suscribe x
Montevideo, January 30th 2023 - 11:17 UTC
Brazil’s government will tap the nation’s sovereign fund and recent surpluses to cut debt and avoid breaking budget rules this year, officials said on Monday, after easily meeting the 2017 fiscal target. Read full article
REF: to keep the investment/debt rule:
- There is NO limit on spending
- There is NO supervision/control
- There is NO budget
- The is NO independent auditing
- There is NO penalty for the misuse
- There is NO responsibility for inefficiency
- There also isn't ANY control on the Corrupt-Elite who CREATE the aforesaid situation!
- Above all; they are not even required to return the enormous volumes of wealth which are being stolen over generations! And ALL of this, right under the noses of the ignorant masses who manage to live [barely] and are brainwashed into thinking that they are in a liberal and a Democratic Country [thank God!].
Commenting for this story is now closed.If you have a Facebook account, become a fan and comment on our Facebook Page!
Get our news on your inbox!